Book Review Policy!

(BOOK REVIEW POLICY!) I will review any format of books including e-books (even though I don't read them often.). I do not review adult novels & non-fiction. I do review YA novels in the genres such as Fantasy, Horror, Romance, etc.. I review self-published books as well. I also review *original* online stories (no fan-fiction please!), Thank You- Richard! (Contact me @ devvourblog@yahoo.com to send me your books! & Links to your work!)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

BOOK REVVIEW: "Jessicas Guide To Dating On The Dark Side" By Beth Fantaskey!

So I had seen this book many times when passing the teen zone at my local Library and thought it looks and sounds lame but who knew two months later I'd be reading it. Well to make this short & easy IT SUCKED (& I tell it like it is no matter what!). The storyline was ok but the overall book was just bad. I read up to page 15 & was bored so I decided to speed read the rest just so I could say I read it... & it sucked. lol if you like fast paced (though it was fast paced it was decent for fast paced) & a storyline that sounds like a horrible B movie or a badly made abc family movie then go on and read it but I suggest not to. I give this book 2 V's (VV) ***A Book that is better than this book: "The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening" By L.J. Smith!





synopsis:  Marrying a vampire definitely doesnt fit into Jessica Packwood s senior year get-a-life plan. But then a bizarre (and incredibly hot) new exchange student named Lucius Vladescu shows up, claiming that Jessica is a Romanian vampire princess by birth and he s her long-lost fiancĂ©. Armed with newfound confidence and a copy of Growing Up Undead: A Teen Vampire s Guide to Dating, Health, and Emotions, Jessica makes a dramatic transition from average American teenager to glam European vampire princess. But when a devious cheerleader sets her sights on Lucius, Jess finds herself fighting to win back her wayward prince, stop a global vampire war and save Lucius s soul from eternal destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment