Book Review Policy!

(BOOK REVIEW POLICY!) I will review any format of books including e-books (even though I don't read them often.). I do not review adult novels & non-fiction. I do review YA novels in the genres such as Fantasy, Horror, Romance, etc.. I review self-published books as well. I also review *original* online stories (no fan-fiction please!), Thank You- Richard! (Contact me @ devvourblog@yahoo.com to send me your books! & Links to your work!)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Top 11 Reading List For 2011!

Top 11 reading list for 2011

1. Red Riding Hood - Sarah Blakely Cartwright
2. The Vampire Diaries (Stefan’s Diaries) Volume 2: Bloodlust - L.J. Smith
3. Nightshade- Andrea Cremer

4. Wings - Aprilynne Pike
5. Infinite Days - Rebecca Maizel
6. Dead is just a rumor- Marlene Perez
7.  Dead is not an option- Marlene Perez
8. Switched - Amanda Hocking
9. Elixir - Hilary Duff
10.
Reckless - Cornelia Funke
11. The Time Travelers- Lisa Buckley-Archer

No comments:

Post a Comment